Langgi Rice is an interesting, complete and definitely delicious menu. Langgi rice taste sweet, savory and spicy sauce. It consists of a dry food(Srundeng, dried potatoes, shredded), half-wet food (Orek tempeh, meat hot) and wet food (opor chicken, sambal goreng ati gizzard). From the cooking process, there is the old cook, there is also no need to cook it (Crudites). All are combined on a plate of warm rice.
a. Langgi Rice Recipe Ingredients
- 500 grams of rice, washed, drained
- 450 ml coconut milk from half coconut
- 3 cm galangal
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 pieces of red onion
- 1 teaspoon coriander, toasted
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- Hot meat
- Dry tempe
- Basil leaves
- Serundeng coconut
- Cucumber slices
- Chilli fried shrimp
- Sliced omelet
a. Langgi Rice
- Steamed rice half cooked (25 minutes).
- Boil coconut milk with spices, ginger, lemongrass, and salt, add half-cooked rice, and cook until milk is absorbed exhausted.
- Steam cooked.
- Mash 1 teaspoon coriander, 1 / 2 teaspoon cumin, 5 pieces of onion, 1 clove garlic
- Stir in 3 tablespoons of oil until fragrant and dry.
- Add 1 stalk lemongrass and ginger are crushed 1 cm, 2 bay leaves, 500 grams beef cut into pieces and stir well.
- Add 750 ml of coconut milk 1 / 2 coconut, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon of sour water, and a little sugar.
- Cook over low heat until the milk runs out and the flesh soft.
- Fry tempe with 3 tablespoons oil
- Fry 2 red chillies, 5 pieces of onion and 2 cloves garlic, 1 / 2 shrimp, 2 bay leaves, 1 cm of crushed ginger until fragrant and soft.
- Enter a 250 gram piece of fried tempe, dry and stir well.
- Add 250 ml of water, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sour water, and a little sugar.
- Cook over low heat until the water runs out
- Grate coarse 1 / 2 medium coconut.
- Grind 1 tsp coriander seeds, 5 pieces of onion, 2 cloves garlic, 1 / 2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon tamarind water, mix it with grated coconut until smooth.
- Add the crushed ginger 1 cm, 2 bay leaves, lemon grass and a sheet.
- Mix in coconut and spices, roasted and stir over medium heat, until slightly dry and brown.
- Put 1 tablespoon chopped palm sugar and stir well. Adopted after the sugar is dissolved.
- With 3 tablespoons oil, saute chopped: 10 red chili without beans, 5 pieces of onion, 2 cloves garlic, crushed 1 cm of ginger, and 2 bay leaves until fragrant and soft.
- Put 250 grams of peeled shrimp, and stir well. Add 1 / 2 teaspoon salt, and cook until done, remove from heat.